Monday, February 26, 2018

1.14 Dear Diary


Dear Diary, 

they sent me to live in this new place. I hate it here, hate hate hate. There is this guy Viljo who thinks he's my Dad now and an overly friendly fat lady called Catarina. 



Also a little boy named Ben who was brought here when he was a baby because his parents died. 


What if they never let Momma out of prison and I have to stay here forever, like him? They call this place an orphanage, but I'm not an orphan! The police say Momma is not a good parent and she is not allowed to raise me anymore because of what she did. They also wanted me to tell them where she got her medicine from but I didn't tell them. I know that Momma is not a bad person. She sometimes does bad things but that's only when she runs out of medicine. I hope they give her enough in prison, so she doesn't get cold sweats and itches again. Maybe I should go ask Snoop if he could give me some and I could send it to Momma? Snoop likes me, although I don't like him much. He always wants me to take my clothes off and touch me before he gives me the medicine, he is really weird! I will let you know as soon as I come up with a plan! 

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment