Wednesday, February 28, 2018

1.16 What's the point?

Dear Diary, 

I still don't like it here. It's like being suffocated with a warm and fuzzy cozy blanket. Viljo and Catarina want to talk to me about my problems all the time. They just don't leave me alone. I was happy school started again so I could get away from the orphanage for a couple of hours every day. I made sure people there wouldn't start to like me. I even picked fights with some teenagers. 


I have to take out the trash every night. I hate doing chores, it's such a waste of time. There will be new trash tomorrow anyway, where is the point? Why not just put the bin in the kitchen and be done with it?


Ben is too small to understand that this fluffy cloud of happiness Viljo and Catarina are wrapping him in is not real. I try to tell him a bit about the real world now and then but he doesn't want to hear it.


He adores Viljo and wants to grow up to be just like him.


I kind of like this new lady Angela though. She has started hanging out with Catarina, I low key suspect they are in love or something. Angela told me she is married to another lady named Maja though, so I don't know how this is going to work out. I'd like her to visit more often, she is fun.


Mommas trial was on the news. I didn't understand much of it but apparently she's in really big trouble this time. I guess I'll have to stay here a bit longer than I thought.

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment