Wednesday, March 28, 2018

2.13 Good thing I didn't bring flowers

When Gina called and asked to go to a party together, Angela was surprised to say the least.



"I just thought it would be nice to get to know you a little better, Angela. After all, we're something like family now, aren't we?"
Angela chuckled.



"Oh, so a family meeting, not a date, gotcha. Good thing I didn't bring flowers!" Angela joked.



"Well, I...erm..."
"Relax, I'm messing with you! You want to go dance or what?" and Angela ran off into the field where the organizers had put up turntables and an impromptu bar.



It was a good party. A lot of people showed up and the lightshow was pretty amazing.



Angela couldn't shake the feeling that Gina was trying to flirt with her the whole night though.



They goofed around and had a great time together.



"I got to, Angela. Let's do this again sometime, you really know how to have fun!"
Angela didn't now what to make of the abrupt ending of the evening. She knew she needed to cool off and clear her head though.

No comments:

Post a Comment